**When the adrenaline dumps, you will perform how you have taught yourself to perform. Add an extra tourniquet to your order to use for practice, CLICK HERE.**
Gear is only part of the equation. You need to get training as well. Check out our Beyond the Bandaid course, designed around teaching you to use the Pocket Life Saver.
Good Guys Bleed Too!
During a life threatening medical emergency you will want to do something to help.
Will you have the Ability and the Gear to effectively aid the injured person? Keep in mind, the injured person could be someone you love. Buying gear doesn’t give you skill.
If you have the skill you can make use of the gear.
S = Scene (Check Your Scene to make sure it is safe)
C = Circulation (Check for major blood loss)
A = Airway (Check to make sure they have a clear airway)
B = Breathing (Check to make sure they have no holes that need sealed)
- Contents Include:
- 1- RATS ready-made Tourniquet (Major Bleeding - CIRCULATION)
- 1- Package of Medical Gauze - Wound Care
- 1- 3 ft. mini-roll of Duct Tape (Wound Care / Chest Cavity Seal - BREATHING)
- 1- NPA/Nasopharyngeal Airway (Open AIRWAY for Unconscious Patient) *Color may vary*
- 1- 18 Delta Combat Blood Soaker
Contents are shipped in a sealed, vacuum packed plastic pouch.
Vacuum packing reduces the size and bulk of the kit making it easier to carry and resistant to the elements.