Patriot Fire Team Training Camp
We invite you to join us for the Patriot Fire Team Training Camp weekend held in beautiful Wyoming.
Course subjects will include:
- Land Navigation (Map and Compass Reading)
- Team Tactics and Patrolling
- Fieldcraft and Outdoor Survival
- Communication and Signalling
- Night Operations
- Leadership Traits and Principles
- Live-Fire Rifle and Handgun training.
- And much more.
The Training Camp is a FULL Immersion training experience. We will function as teams from the beginning to the end and this is a fantastic way to build camaraderie with your fellow patriots.
The training course will take place over a period of 3 days (Friday to Sunday) All students should plan to arrive by no later than 5 pm Friday. Students will be dismissed at approximately 5 pm Sunday.
This is a primitive outdoor camping experience (no electric or running water) pack accordingly. Two-man sized tents will work well on the terrain here. There will be room for truck campers or small/medium sized RV’s. If you plan to bring one of these please let us know. To reach the campsite, you must drive approximately 3 miles on unpaved dirt road (Low Rider vehicles are not recommended).
All training material and targets will be provided with the cost of tuition!
- Shelter (Whatever keeps the rain off and the bugs out)
*Two-Man Tents are ideal for terrain. There is room from Truck Campers and Small to Medium RVs. (If you plan to bring a Camper or RV please let us know)
- Knife - General Purpose
We recommend The Bobcat Knife + Knife Taco™ if they are still available
- Backpack - Capable of holding 3 days worth of gear
- Poncho - Rugged, Mil-Spec(not disposable crap)
- Poncho Liner or Sleeping bag (temps can drop into 40’s even in the summer)
- Sleeping Mat (not required but recommended)
- Canteen / Water Pouch
- Quality Boots
- 2nd Pair of Footwear Besides Boots
- Clothing - Loose Fitting, Rugged
- Socks - Cushioned, Wool or Wool-Blend Recommended
- Hat - Baseball Cap or Boonies style
- T-shirts - Multiple
- Lip Balm, Sunscreen, Hand Lotion (we are in a dry climate at elevation)
- ThermaCell / Bug Spray (we do get mosquitos and ticks in the summer)
- Compass - (Not Mandatory but nice to have)
- Food and Water (It’s up to you, but plan for 6 meals)
- Rifle, 3 Mags, Pouches, 100 rounds (minimum)
- Pistol, 2 Mags, Rigid/Secure holster, 50 rounds (minimum)
- EYE Protection (Clear for lowlight)
- EAR Protection (Electronic Muff are Best)