Welcome to Biloxi
We are excited that you have decided to train with us at Student of the Gun University in glorious Biloxi, Mississippi. In order to help you get the most of your trip to Free America, we have compiled this list hotels and sites to see.
Your training days will be full, but the evenings are yours to enjoy. You may wish to come a day early or stay an extra day.
Please download this student enrollment form, fill it out, and send it to email@example.com. Thanks!
*Pack your swimsuit most every hotel here has a pool and hot tub
- Hard Rock Biloxi - Great Food, Beautiful Pool (we recommend the Platinum Tower)
- Beau Rivage - Great Food, Beautiful Pool, Large Exercise Room
- Imperial Palace - Great Food, Beautiful Pool, Multi-Level Casino
- LaQuinta Inn - Modestly priced, Close to the Interstate and restaurants
- Here is a link to some other savings friendly hotels that are close by
Regardless of where you choose to stay: Interstate 10 is the primary highway. Most every place you would want to go is located within a few miles of I-10.
In case you forget to pack cigars, you can visit The Cigar Shop in Biloxi. Two well-stocked humidors, comfortable leatherback chairs and expert staff to assist you. *Remember, this is Free America.
- Being locals, we recommend checking out Ship Island while you’re here. It can be an all day trip so plan to stay an extra day if you want to check it out. Here is a list of the top 30 attractions in Biloxi from TripAdvisor
- You may also want to check out the Biloxi Welcome Center
- Here are some nightlife links for you to check out. Enjoy the nightlife at the local casinos, bars, etc.
Beau Rivage | Hard Rock | Imperial Palace | Boomtown Casino | Fat Tuesday Diquiri Bar Biloxi | Sea Grapes Wine Cafe Gulfport | Venues Ultra Lounge
Below is a list of restaurants we recommend trying while you are in town. Enjoy!
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO CLASS
- An open mind
- At least one set of old clothes that can get stained
- Water Bottle
- Snacks if need be. We will break for lunch around 12 for 1 hour each day.
- All class except Armed Living: Enhanced Concealed Carry begin at 0900. Armed Living begins at 0800. Be at SOTG-U at least 15 minutes early to get seated, etc.
- We will break for a one-hour lunch around 12pm.
- Class will end at 1700 at the latest, depending on how quickly we progress through the course material
You can download a PDF version of this page by clicking here.