5 Handguns Every Instructor Should Master: Volume 1 - Glock
VIDEO TIME: One Hour, Twenty Minutes
AVERAGE COURSE COMPLETION TIME: Two Hours
This course, GLOCK/Striker-Fired Pistols is Volume 1 of a 5-part Series.
Every gun guy and girl has their favorite gun. Regardless of your personal leanings, if you have taken the steps toward becoming a firearms instructor, it is time to set your bias aside. Not every student is going to be using your favorite pistol. A professional instructor needs to have well-rounded background and depth of knowledge.
During the online training series; 5 Handguns Every Instructor Should Master, we will examine five different styles of firearms that represent a broad cross-section of duty and concealed carry handguns that you are most likely to encounter.
Volume 1: GLOCK Striker-Fired Pistols focuses on the origin, mechanical specifics, and operation of the polymer-framed, striker-fired handgun.
Topics that your instructor will cover during this course:
- History of the Striker-Fired Pistol
- Disassembly and Basic Maintenance
- Sight Removal and Installation
- Installation of Red Dot Optics
- Utilizing Standard Sights and Red Dot Optics
- Pistol Operation: Two-Handed, Strong Hand Only, Support Hand Only
- Clearing the 3 Most Common Types of Stoppages
- Bonus Material
We Also Recommend