LifeSaver Wayfarer™ Water Purifier
Right now, order a LifeSaver Water Purifier, and receive TEN (10) Complimentary Liquid IV Hydration Packets!
Born from the spirit of adventure, the LifeSaver Wayfarer™ is compact and robust, making dirty, microbiologically contaminated water safe to drink. It’s our smallest and lightest water purification system yet.
Feel the freedom to go further with a pocket-sized purifier, capable of purifying up to 5,000 liters of clean, safe drinking water.
- Replaceable Ultrafiltration Cartridge – removes:
- Bacteria – 99.9999%
- Virus – 99.999%
- Cysts – 99.99%
- Purifies up to 5,000 litres / 1,320 US gallons
- Replaceable Activated Carbon Disc – effective up to 100 litres. Reduces chemicals and heavy metals such as chlorine, lead, nickel and cadmium. Improves taste and odour
- Initial flow rate: 1.4 L/min
- Dry weight: 323g / 11.4 oz
- Includes 4.2ft / 1.3m Scavenger In Hose for drawing water directly from source and 1.6ft / 0.5m Out Hose for filling of container
- Rotating pump handle for ease of use with either hand
- FailSafe technology – Once the filter membranes are blocked, water cannot pass through, keeping users safe
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
THE LIFESAVER WAYFARER™ INCLUDES
- LifeSaver Wayfarer™ (UF Cartridge and Activated Carbon Disc installed)
- In Hose & Out Hose
- Travel Pouch
The LifeSaver Wayfarer is a microbiological water filter that uses ultra filtration technology to filter out viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites from contaminated water sources. LifeSaver technology filters out bacteria to a minimum of Log 6 (99.9999%), viruses to a minimum of Log 5 (99.999%) and cysts to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%) as specified by NSF Protocol 231, based on recommendations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
|VIRUS REDUCTION*||> 99.999% (Log 5)|
|BACTERIA REDUCTION*||> 99.9999% (Log 6)|
|CYST REDUCTION*||> 99.99% (Log 4)|
|FILTER MEDIA||Ultra Filtration (UF)|
|CHEMICAL REDUCTION||Activated carbon filter reduces chemicals and heavy metals as well as improving taste and odour|
|DRY WEIGHT||323 grams/11.4 oz|
|VOLUME OF WATER FILTERED**||5,000 litres/1,320 US gallons|
|INITIAL FLOW RATE**||1.4 litres/min @ 1.0 bar (g)|
*Testing by BCS laboratories to be confirmed.
**Volume of water filtered by the product and flow rates dependent on the composition and turbidity of the feed water.