Sling Bullets (COLORED)
Want to be more Tactical? Get some Black Bullets!
The first ever bullets, designed and deployed by the Romans in their conquests. Roman Soldiers were trained rigorously in the art of the shepherd sling, A.K.A. the Original Slingshot.
It goes by many names, but no matter what you call it, the Sling is a tried and true weapon through the ages.
On a fortified hill in Scotland some 1,900 years ago, a Roman army attacked local warriors by hurling lead bullets from slings that had nearly the stopping power of a modern .44 magnum handgun, according to recent experiments.
The assault seems to have been deadly effective, for the local warriors were armed only with swords and other simple weapons, says John Reid, a researcher at the Trimontium Trust.
And right now, you can get your very own specialized Sling Bullets! Made to the approximate shape and size that the Romans used, these bullets are the perfect thing to fling.
Designs: ReadyMan Logo, "Sling Bullet", BAM!, Skull, Whistling
- 5 Packs will come with 1 of each*
- Do not throw or sling these at people.
- Only use in safe and controlled environments, not recommended for indoor use.
- Not intended for Hunting or any form of combat.
- Student of the Gun is not responsible for lost or missing bullets.
*Full variety of designs is not guaranteed